If you are facing even a minor issue in your teeth or gums, you must contact a dentist Northborough MA. Lavana Family Dental is equipped with the latest tools and technologies that can solve all your dental problems, giving you back your radiant smile! We make you go through a complete oral examination to give you the best solution to your problem.
Dental crowns, being one of the widely chosen treatments for damaged teeth, are effective and affordable. They can restore severely damaged teeth by covering and protecting them. Dental crowns are basically “caps” that are used to cover the damaged teeth after treating them so that they are protected. They are capable of restoring all the functions of your teeth and also improving your smile. Lavana Family Dental has the best dentists for dental crowns Northborough MA. Through this blog, we would like you to consider a few things before getting the crowns.
Explore Dental Crowns –
- If you are the right candidate for a dental crown procedure or not- After your oral examination and evaluation, your dentist will be able to tell you whether you can get dental crowns or not. People usually get crowns for the restoration of a damaged tooth, protection of weak, cracked, broken, or decayed tooth, protection of the implant, and also the procedure of smile makeover.
- Which type of crown is suitable for you? – Dental crowns are made of different materials like porcelain, ceramic, composite resin, metal, and zirconia. A dentist considers many factors before selecting the type of crown for you, like the color of the surrounding teeth, location of the tooth, functionality, and visibility.
- How long a dental crown can last? – You must always ask this question to your dentist and also what you can do to make them last longer. Usually, a crown can last from five to fifteen years. Our Northborough dentist advises patients to properly take care of the crowns to make them last longer. Chewing on hard items or grinding teeth can certainly damage your crown.
- Can dental crowns improve your smile? – Many patients are not happy with their smiles, because of missing, broken, chipped, or cracked teeth. These issues can be solved by dental crowns, restoring not only your smile but all the functions of your teeth.
- The cost of a crown- The most important part is to know whether you can afford to get dental crowns or not. Our dental crowns Northborough are generally affordable. But the price varies depending upon the type of crown.
Choosing The Right Dentist –
Alternatively, there are many treatment procedures available for the restoration of damaged teeth. But some procedures like dental implants work best in association with the crowns. Dental implants are the best solution for missing teeth. After the procedure, dental crowns are always used to protect the implants. Therefore, we can say that dental crowns are a very potent and effective method that can be considered, only when your dentist certifies that you are the correct candidate for the treatment. Book an appointment with the best dentist Northborough MA at Lavana Family Dental!
Other Blog – How To Style Up Blue Jeans: 5 Ways