QuickBooks is a financial management software like no other. With advanced features, best in class support and premium services, you can perform all tax-related activities with ease. Setting up payroll services is easy if you know how to do it. However, sometimes, QuickBooks Payroll Not Working might arise creating confusion and stress. In this article, we have outlined some steps that you can try for attempting to fix payroll not loading on QB online issue.
Are you frustrated because your Payroll updates aren’t working? If yes, then follow the complete blog until the end for detailed troubleshooting info
Reasons for QuickBooks Payroll Network Problems?
- Damages to the CPC folder of QuickBooks might lead to the QuickBooks Payroll Not Working
- This error might occur when you enter an incorrect service key on QuickBooks or use an inactivated QuickBooks payroll subscription.
- The not working Payroll error on QuickBooks might also occur due to invalid identification numbered entered on the accounting software.
- Corrupt data files might also be a reason why payroll does not work as per usual and displays an error message “intuit payroll service is currently undergoing maintenance”.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 503
How to Fix “Intuit Payroll Temporarily Unavailable” Error
Use QuickBooks “Online to Send” Feature
- On your QuickBooks accounting software, you need to click on Edit and select Option.
- Choose Advanced Option and click on Detail Level.
- Press Summary only and perform a click on Online Status.
- Click on the button that says Online to Send.
- Press Find and Click on OK.
- Doing this might help you get resolution for Payroll error.
- Open your QuickBooks and try to use Payroll services and see if the error has gone away. If it hasn’t, then you can proceed to try other steps.
Update QuickBooks Payroll tax table for fixing Payroll errors
- Path location C: \ Program Files \ QuickBooks 20QQ \ Components \ Payroll \ CPS needs to be located on your system.
- Once you have found the path location, you need to change the name of CPS folder to CPSOLD.
- After doing this, you should click on the Disable user Account Control option.
- Open the control panel of your system by clicking on Start.
- On the control panel, click on User accounts and then enter the classic view of user accounts.
- From there, turn the Never Notify option on and press OK to complete the process.
If the second method also fails to fix your payroll not working error, then you need to
- Open QB and click on Employees.
- From there, press Payroll Data and choose the items you want to send.
- Verify the paychecks that need to be processed, direct and tax accounts, changes in QB payroll information and funds withdrawn from your account.
- After you are done confirming these options, click on Send All and enter the direct deposit pin.
- After entering this PIN, you need to complete transaction return for receiving for sending data.
- Press View and read the payroll messages.
- Press on close for exiting the Send or receive window.
- Check if your problem has been resolved. If you are still facing issues, then you should contact QuickBooks helpdesk.
These were some ways of fixing QuickBooks Payroll Not Working error. If you have tried all the tools available to you and yet are struggling to get rid of “QuickBooks Desktop has encountered a problem sending your usage data” message on your screen, the dial 1.855.738.2784 for quick troubleshooting help from experts.
Read also : QuickBooks Has Stopped Working? [Try These Tips]