QuickBooks Error 12152 prevents users from successfully downloading the latest payroll service updates, and the primary cause of this error is the improper Internet Connection settings or a damaged web browser on the computer.
Usually, this error causes the payroll update process to stop abruptly, and in addition, it is also possible that the system may close suddenly without any on-screen warning to prevent damage to other programs.
Easy and verified resolutions have been explained for this technical error in this wonderful blog.
If you want detailed guidance to eradicate QuickBooks Error 12152, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
12152 Error Code in QuickBooks Desktop: Main Reasons
The common factors that lead to 12152 Error Code in QuickBooks Desktop are provided below:
- Utilizing incorrect Internet connection settings on your system can obstruct you from getting the latest payroll service updates.
- Virus attacks on crucial program files on the computer and damaged Windows registry can also provoke QB Error 12152.
Recommended to read: How to resolve QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
Simplest Resolutions to Easily Tackle Payroll Update Error 12152 in QB Desktop
The Payroll Update Error 12152 in QB Desktop can be simply eliminated using the resolutions stated below:
Resolution. 1: Ensure accurate Internet Connection settings on your computer to root out this error completely
- Simply go towards the ‘Start’ menu on your Windows Desktop to tap on it and then identify the icon of the ‘Control Panel to open it up, and thereafter, just proceed to double-click on the ‘Internet Options’ icon on Control Panel’s screen.
- Thereafter, move rapidly to hit the ‘Advanced Connection settings’ tab to choose the ‘Advanced’ option and then make sure that the checkboxes related to the ‘Use SSL 2.0’ and ‘Use SSL 3.0’ options are marked on the window.
- Now, carefully strike the ‘OK’ and ‘Done’ buttons successively to implement the changes done in the preceding steps, and then you can go forward to successfully obtain the latest payroll service updates.
Resolution. 2: Abolish this payroll update issue by correctly editing the date and time settings on your system
- Identify and swiftly tap the ‘Adjust date/time’ option soon after you have right-clicked the date and time displayed at the bottom-right corner of your Desktop’s screen and then move ahead to strike the ‘Change date and time’ button located on the ‘Date and Time window.
- At this step, you will be able to successfully edit the date and time settings on your computer to make it valid, and then you are only required to hit the ‘OK’ buttons on both windows successively to save the correct date and time.
- Since the date and time settings are now fully correct on your computer, you can go forward to easily get the necessary payroll service updates.
Resolution 3: Remove the QB application from your system and then download & install it again from Intuit’s website
- Open up the ‘Control Panel’ like the first step of the first resolution and then go ahead to hit the ‘Programs and features’ tab to strike the ‘Uninstall a program option; thereafter, simply click on the correct version of the QB Desktop application that you want to remove from your system.
- At this step, tap the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button and then strike the ‘Remove’ button to finally uninstall the QB Desktop application from your computer.
- Now, download the newest release of the QB Desktop on your system from Intuit’s website, and then you have to install it, after which you can again attempt to get the latest payroll service updates.
QuickBooks Error 12152 will get immediately eliminated, provided you use the aforementioned resolutions correctly. For more technical help, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Technical Support Team.
This blog post on: articleft.com