MS Outlook is a well-known email application that can manage many email accounts through the use of web servers. However, it is not limited to email management. It has a superb Export G suite calendar to Outlook tool that, among other things, allows you to create multiple calendars, calendar groups, e-mail calendars, and share calendars with others. When it comes to scheduling meetings and appointments, the calendar gives us a lot of flexibility.
You’ll discover a calendar with fantastic options for organizing meetings and appointments if you use Google services. When a corporation utilizes both Outlook and Google, numerous calendars with the same events may be generated.
It is a waste of time and effort to devote time and effort to such things. As a consequence, you’ll be able to solve the problem if you can synchronize your Google Calendar with Outlook. You won’t have to redo the process since any changes you make in Google Calendar will appear on Outlook’s calendar.
The Benefits of syncing G suite Calendar to Microsoft Outlook
Maintaining two professional calendars with identical entries is logistically challenging, and it may cause confusion among those with whom you share meetings and appointments.
- The time it takes to sync two calendars will be cut in half.
- In the same location, the same data will be accessed.
- The team’s capacity to collaborate will improve.
- Every change you make to your Google calendar is reflected in Outlook right away.
Method 1: Automated way to Export G suite Calendar to Outlook
If the above-mentioned strategy does not work, consumers can turn to a tried-and-true tool. SysTools Google Workspace Backup Tool is one such solution that can convert G suite calendar to Outlook without losing any data. It offers a user-friendly interface that allows even the most inexperienced user to comprehend how it works.
- Download and run the software in your os.
- Upload your G suite file to the software.
- After that, you can get a complete preview of this software.
- Click on Export Button and select the Office 365 button in the software.
- Select Destination location and hit the export button.
- Enter Login details in the software.
- Finally, Export G suite Calendar to Outlook.
Method 2: Export G suite Calendar to Outlook
- First, login into your Google account and choose ‘Calendar’ from the drop-down menu.
- Next, navigate to ‘Settings’ and then ‘My Calendars.’
- In the next step, select the ‘Export Calendars’ option.
- Choose a location to save the extracted file.
- Extract the file to the desired location. When you right-click on a file, choose ‘Extract All’ from the context menu.
- Your extracted data file now looks like this:
- If you have many Google Calendars, everyone can see the ‘ICS’ file.
You can now quickly and easily import your Google Calendar into Office 365.
Method 3: Manual Way to Connect Google workspace with the GWSMO tool
The first method worked with a free Google account, but you may use the Export G suite Calendar to Outlook tool if your firm has a Google Workspace subscription. It’s free software that allows you to sync a range of apps, including calendars.
- Open the tool when it has been installed on your computer. Then, using your email address and password, log in to your Workspace account. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- To give the GWSMO tool access to your workspace account’s data, click Allow.
- Choose your profile and import data from an existing profile box.
- There will be a variety of data kinds to pick from. There will include email, contacts, and a calendar, among other things. Select all of the choose-only calendars and uncheck them.
- As a new profile in Outlook, create a Google Workspace account.
- Go to the ‘Set up Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook’ box in your Google Workspace account in Outlook. Open Microsoft Outlook.
- After you open Outlook, the synchronization will be completed promptly and according to your calendar settings.
If you can Export G suite calendar to Outlook, it will assist your organization more. The freeways can synchronize with Google accounts that are also free. A professional Google Workspace account, on the other hand, necessitates the use of a secure method for data transfer. As a result, you should use a professional Google Workspace migration software that will safeguard the data structure and ensure a secure migration.
Also Read: How to Export Zimbra to Gmail