The Netgear EX3700 extender is one of the most popular extenders on the market, and it allows you to extend your wifi range while reducing opposed to the single. Best of all, there are no dead zones to keep you from having fun on your laptop, phone, or game console. If you need a netgear ex3700 setup procedure, use the instructions below.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Manual Setup
Step by step process for configuring netgear ex3700 via manual method:
- Unbox your EX3700 and plug it into the socket.
- Power on your extender now.
- The AC750 is ready to install after the power light turns green.
- So now you need to grab a laptop or desktop.
- And connect your device to the EXT network
- Launch a web browser and type mywifiext.net in the status bar.
- Now you can see the Netgear smart screen.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete AC750 setup
- You may move your Netgear EX3700 WIFI extender between the dead spot and the router after the Netgear EX3700 WIFI extender setup is complete.
your EX3700 by WPS Method:
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup using WPS button
- You must follow the instructions below to setup Netgear EX3700 AC750 through WPS:
- Power on your wifi booster.
- Make sure your extender is near to the router.
- Plug your extender to an electric outlet.
- Wait for your AC750 extender’s power LED to become green.
- You must then hit the WPS button on the extension after it has given you the green signal.
- Now, on your home router, push the WPS button.
How do I reset my Netgear EX3700?
Are you having trouble remembering your admin password? If so then you need to perform a factory reset action. But keep in your mind that by doing so it will permanently erase all your previous settings like your username,password and SSID.
To reset your EX3700 follow the given steps:
- First of all locate the factory reset button on your Netgear EX3700.
- Factory reset button may be available at the bottom or at the back of the extender.
- Press and hold the factory reset button for a few seconds.
- To complete the reset process you will have to reset it.
If you have any issue regarding the factory reset process you can reach our professional by dialing our toll free numbers and also by live chat.
How do I update my Netgear Ex3700 Firmware?
If you are facing an issue regarding your Netgear EX3700 AC750 whether it is not providing the proper speed or it is behaving badly.In order to overcome these issues you will have to go with the firmware update process.
1.Select the firmware version from the options menu.
2.Click on download.
3.Now wait for some time until the firmware update process is done.
4.If you need any help regarding updating firmware, feel free and contact our specialist.
Can’t access Netgear EX3700 extender.
For firmware update follow these steps:
Turn on your Netgear EX3700 AC750.
Make sure that your extender is connected to the router.
Open any web browser like google chrome,mozilla firefox or internet explorer.
Type mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit the enter key.
Enter your extenders model number,username and password.
Can’t adjust wifi coverage on Netgear EX3700.
Unable to open Netgear genie app.
Unable to change my SSID.
Netgear EX3700 showing blinking LEDs.
Unable to update Firmware.
Netgear AC750 keep losing the internet
Unable to perform factory reset action.
Unable to reset my Netgear EX3700 extender.
EX3700 is not connected to the internet.
Unable to access 192.168.1.250 I.P. address.
Forget my default password.
- Can’t access Netgear EX3700 extender.
- For firmware update follow these steps:
- Turn on your Netgear EX3700 AC750.
- Make sure that your extender is connected to the router.
- Open any web browser like google chrome,mozilla firefox or internet explorer.
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Enter your extenders model number,username and password.
- Can’t adjust wifi coverage on Netgear EX3700.
- Unable to open Netgear genie app.
- Unable to change my SSID.
- Netgear EX3700 showing blinking LEDs.
- Unable to update Firmware.
- Netgear AC750 keep losing the internet
- Unable to perform factory reset action.
- Unable to reset my Netgear EX3700 extender.
- EX3700 is not connected to the internet.
- Unable to access 192.168.1.250 I.P. address.
- Forget my default password.