QuickBooks also offers online services where users can connect with their bank and download transactions. Unfortunately, while connecting with the bank or downloading transactions, users sometimes encounter QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. It pops up on the screen along with an error message saying, “An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers could not be accessed.” The error mainly occurs when the internet connection is not stable, or the bank server is under maintenance. Follow the complete blog carefully to get in-depth information on QuickBooks bank connection error OLSU 1013.
If you are tired of facing QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, contact the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2891 for the most effective assistance
Reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error message OLSU 1013
Following are several factors responsible for the error:
- QuickBooks is not properly connected to the bank.
- Bank’s servers are not responding or are under maintenance.
- Incorrect login credentials are entered while connecting QuickBooks with the bank.
- You are operating an old update of the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Internet Explorer settings are not compatible with QuickBooks.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error OL 221
Most Reliable Solutions to Eliminate QuickBooks Online banking error OLSU 1013
Given below are the tried and proven troubleshooting solutions to rectify the error:
Solution 1. Download the latest update of the QuickBooks software
- Close QuickBooks file if open and exit QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the Windows Start icon, look for the QuickBooks icon, and right-click it.
- Select the Run as administrator option, and the No Company Open screen will prompt up.
- Choose the Help menu, select Update QuickBooks Desktop and move to the Options tab.
- Click Mark All, then Save and select the Update Now tab.
- Tick the Reset Update checkbox and click Get Updates to download the update.
- After downloading the update, open QuickBooks and install the new update.
- Restart your computer after the installation completes.
Solution 2. Get the latest version of Internet Explorer and activate TLS 1.2.
- Click the Windows Start button and then the Settings icon.
- Choose Update & security and then select the Windows Update option.
- Click Check for updates. If you found any new update, click Get Updates.
- Now, move to the upper right section of the Internet Explorer and click the Gear icon.
- Choose Internet Options, click the Advanced tab and scroll the Security section.
- Clear the checkmark for USE TLS 1.2 and tick USE TLS 1.2.
- Click Apply and OK to save the new settings.
- Close all open applications and restart your workstation.
Solution 3. Connect QuickBooks with the financial institution
- Start QuickBooks, go to the Banking menu, and select Set Up Bank Feeds.
- Enter your bank name in the Bank’s name field and select the name of your bank.
- Connect with the bank by following the instructions given on the screen.
- Click Connect and then Close.
If you are unable to resolve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 on your own, connect with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2891.
You may read this blog also : Easy Guidelines to troubleshoot QuickBooks Abort Error