Dojoit online whiteboarding
The global Dojoit online whiteboarding market is expected to experience significant expansion in the next years (DWB). An interactive display screen is connected to a computer. And it can display computer images via a digital projector is known as a projection screen.
You may control the board by using a pen, a stylus, or even your own finger. This online whiteboarding is used to display content in schools, corporate board rooms, training rooms, and government organizations. It quickly displays content, and applications in all of these settings are driving the industry.
The difference between Traditional and Dojoit online whiteboard
Allowing teachers to incorporate other sorts of learning styles, such as tactile and visual, into their lessons is a good idea. Additionally, they make it easier for teachers to pace their classes based on the requirements of various pupils. And to allow time for collaboration and group work during the course of the day. To put it another way, they are excellent for teachers who wish to make learning more tailored for students.
User interaction with content is enhanced in a way that traditional whiteboards cannot. Traditional whiteboards do not allow for this type of collaboration. They are excellent in modeling, which is the process of teaching kids how things work in a straightforward manner. It is feasible for teachers to create electronic flipcharts that display shapes, text, photos, and videos. It can be marked using an electronic pen, stylus, or finger by using certain software programs.
Teachers at one middle school who used Dojoit online whiteboarding reported the following benefits:
- Teachers may now work on their computer files at the same time as their students. They will be able to prepare for them and work on them at the same time.
- Teachers can store each “whiteboard” or “flipchart” they create. They can utilize it at a later date or in a different class.
- It is possible for teachers to collaborate with their coworkers to develop flipcharts and create folders that are accessible to everyone on the school’s server, which is where the folders are located.
- As a result of the DWB, the school has reaped tremendous benefits
- Teachers create their own maps and adapt them to match the needs of their students by expanding portions of a large map and photographing the results of their work. When the students are finished working on the DWB, they save their own flipcharts. which allows the teacher to keep a watch on them. This can also be given to the parents at any moment so that they can see how actively they are cooperating.
- The ability to include information from websites enhances the overall presentation of the material.
- Because ready-made flipchart pages for personalized teaching with links and sound files for matching/guessing exercises make teaching more enjoyable and enjoyable for students, the following is how it works:
A lot of fun with Dojoit online whiteboarding
When you use tools to create stories and guessing games, you may have a lot of fun. This is especially true when you’re teaching a language.
The fact that everything may be printed or transmitted via e-mail. Then used at a later time is extremely beneficial to slow learners.
- The textbook industry has already reacted, and there are CDs available that are interactive and can be used on a computer, as well as CDs that can be used in the classroom or at home.
- A teacher’s computer system must include the appropriate hardware, such as a control panel that allows him or her to temporarily disconnect the board, freeze the screen, and turn off the speakers.
Using Online whiteboarding in Corporate project
A large number of DWBs are utilized in corporate boardrooms and training rooms where groups of people collaborate on projects. The use of photographs by one aerospace corporation with consultants located throughout the country is assisting consumers in understanding aircraft certification and quality processes. Users can do the following:
- They can connect their laptop and use their fingers to control any application.
- Look through previous sketches, photos, and meeting notes that date back three days or three months to see if there is anything you can learn from them.
- Make annotations on papers and photographs.
- Only one window should be open at a time, not numerous.
- Expand the use of video conferencing in the DWB to allow people to collaborate on a larger scale.
- Take notes during meetings and training sessions so that you may refer back to them later on.
- When you save and share DWB files, you can choose from a variety of formats that are simple to understand (e.g. .pdf or .ppt)
Digital Whiteboard in Government sectors
Government employees may conduct briefings, meetings, and training sessions that keep everyone on task and passionate about their jobs. It is possible for employees to access digital resources and interact with content on a huge touch-enabled surface. Which allows everyone to see what they are doing. They are able to open files, programs, websites, and multimedia files with a single touch. In addition to writing in digital ink over other content. The pen may be used to save your work so that you can save it. Note-taking software such as Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are all available.
Additionally, it was discovered that DWBs:
- Local and remote people, as well as those who work in the field, can readily communicate information with one another via the Internet.
- Users can use video conferencing or screen sharing to allow all participants to interact with session materials at the same time, work on the same documents at the same time, or add notes that are visible to all participants.
For example, you can utilize the huge interactive surface to explore through content, look at materials, view films, or write down your comments on the large Dojoit surface, among other things.
Applying online whiteboarding in courses
By making course material and concepts visually appealing, trainers may help keep participants motivated. Also may focus on learning, regardless of whether they are in the same room or in a distant location. As groups discuss new information, trainers can jot down notes in digital ink. He can make modifications to files to bring them up to speed at the moment, all without leaving the room.
- When quick choices are required during operations, dojoit whiteboards (DWB) can assist in improving situational awareness by making it easier for individuals to concentrate on relevant data.
- Users can display action plans, examine maps, and make annotations on them, as well as demonstrate to others what they intend to do.
As these examples demonstrate, DWBs are also used by people who work in schools and businesses. VARs should familiarize themselves with applications and case studies. It can be applied in various industries in order to be prepared when the DWB software industry explodes in the next few years.