During work from home, we work sitting in one place for hours. Due to irregular lifestyles and lack of exercise, we start having problems like back pain, tension and migraine. Many problems can bother you by sitting in one place for hours, but for this you should not take the help of medicines. Today we are going to tell you about one such yoga, with the help of which many types of your problems can be overcome. With the help of Marichyasana yoga, you can get relief in back pain and muscle pain. Let us know the benefits and methods of practicing Marichyasana yoga.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join an Online Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Benefits of Marichyasana Yoga:
- The practice of this yoga pose provides relief from back pain and helps in strengthening the muscles.
- Its regular practice provides relief in tension and headache.
- Make sure to do this exercise to strengthen the spine.
- With the help of this yoga posture, it helps in correcting the digestive system.
- May help strengthen and tone the thighs.
- By the practice of this yoga asana, women get relief in pain during menstruation and migraine pain.
- It strengthens the shoulders, waist and hamstrings.
- With its help, it also helps in keeping the weight balanced, as well as the belly fat is also less.
How to do Marichyasana Yoga:
- First of all, sit on the yoga mat with both legs stretched forward straight.
- During this, try to keep the neck and waist straight and keep both hands on the side.
- Now bend one leg from the side of the knee.
- The knee of the leg should touch your chest and keep the other leg straight.
- Now bend your upper body in the same direction with the straight leg.
- Now bend your hands backwards and keep the knee of the leg clasped.
- Now take a deep breath, then hold the breath and stay in this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Then exhale and come back to the starting position.
- Try to do this exercise with both the legs.
- You can do this asana for 5 to 5 times.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Tips for doing Marichyasana Yoga:
Try doing this yoga asana in the morning on an empty stomach. If you want to do this yoga posture in the evening, then keep the stomach empty for 3-4 hours. Before doing this yoga asana, you can practice Dandasana, Paschimottanasana, Purvotanasana and Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana. Try to wear comfortable clothes during this exercise.
- People who have the problem of hypertension or back pain, then do not practice it.
- Do not do Marichyasana if there is a pain in the lower back.
- Do not practice it even if there is an injury in the shoulders.
- If there is a stomach problem, then this yoga asana can increase the problem.
- Do not push beyond your capacity during this exercise.