The cleanliness of a restaurant is very important since it not only allows you to keep the food in optimal conditions but also prevents it from causing poisoning of any kind in your customers due to cross-contamination.
But we must take several things into account to carry out efficient cleaning in a restaurant.
The first thing is to consider periodicity
There are cleaning tasks that must be done daily. Others that can be done every week or every month. For example, daily activities include:
- The cleaning of the walls where there may be splashes and dirt accumulation.
- Cleaning the grill, griddle, stove, flat surfaces, and fryer.
- Cleaning of equipment such as coffeemakers, microwaves, toasters, or meat slicers.
- Disinfection of all surfaces used for food preparation.
- The washing of kitchen utensils and/or small items such as cutlery and glassware.
- The cleaning of sinks, towels, aprons, and uniforms.
- The sweeping, mopping of floors, and general maintenance of the floors.
Some activities must be done every week, such as
- The cleaning of the ovens, from the walls to the doors and grids of the same.
- Washing and disinfection of refrigerators and freezers.
- Carpet cleaning.
While the monthly cleaning practices are:
- The removal of dust and dirt from lamps or any decoration or picture on the wall.
- Check if it has created cobwebs or any other type of dirt on the ceiling.
- The washing of the walls, windows, and doors of the restaurant.
Now, for deep cleaning in a restaurant, not only periodic activities must be considered, but also those task zones must carry that out.
Areas such as the facade, the bathroom, and spaces where chairs, table linen, and cutlery coexist should also be a point of care, especially today because as you know, sanitary measures around the world have become more acute in such a way that customers They demand that there be an extremely comfortable environment.
Because of the global pandemic, many businesses have had to create cleaning plans, by area, to help them provide the comfort that their customers are looking for.
For this reason, the facades and common areas where the client lives directly must be studied and from there, correct every detail so that visitors feel confident and comfortable in your restaurant.
Per day, per week, and per month, there are many activities to do
That is why you must have trained cleaning personnel to achieve it efficiently.
It is also good that you think about using professional cleaning equipment, as it will help you:
- Comply correctly with the activities according to the periodicity determined in your cleaning plan.
- You will automate processes and release the workload of your collaborators.
- You can concentrate on solving other problems and offer a better experience to visitors.
What cleaning equipment can help you?
We know about the different cleaning needs that exist in restaurants. Through the equipment we offer, we analyze the problems of your business and, with this, we recommend the best cleaning team.
We have professional cleaning teams to vacuum surfaces, clean carpets, wash floors, and polish them; to clean facades and specialized products for surface disinfection.