QuickBooks is one of the most popular and flagship accounting software in the world. Developed and marketed by Intuit, it provides users with numerous facilities. From scanning items to paying employees on time, QuickBooks offers a large variety of management tools. QuickBooks has become a one-stop solution for every accounting needs. QuickBooks also helps in paying taxes and printing their statements. You can also print W2 forms in QuickBooks. Let us discuss how QuickBooks print these forms.
We are here with this blog to elaborate you about W2 forms and the method to print this form. Further, we will be looking at the important points which should be kept in mind for printing W2 forms in QuickBooks. Pay full attention to the blog if you want to know everything about printing W2 forms in QuickBooks. In case you get stuck anywhere while reading or executing the steps mentioned in the blog, call our QuickBooks experts at our 1.855.738.2784
What is a W2 form?
The W2 form is nothing but a wage and tax statement. Every employer is needed to send a W2 form to the employee whom they paid the salary, wage or any other type of compensation. W2 forms are not for self-employed or contracted workers. They are required to file taxes with different forms. The employer is required to send the W2 form to the employee on or before January 31st of every year. This date is fixed by concerning the time to file income taxes before the deadline.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Multi user Mode not Working
How to print W2 forms in QuickBooks?
- Get payroll update select
- Employees go to the tab
- Now, we will look at the steps to print W2 forms in QuickBooks.
- Go to the PTC ( Payroll Tax Center ) from your QUickBooksfile:
- Select Employees and then Payroll Center.
- Click on the File Forms tab.
- Select View or Print forms and W-2s.
- Click OK after entering Payroll PIN.
- Now, move to the W-2 page. If you don’t find a list of employees, select View or Print W-2 forms for all years.
- Choose the name of the employee to open the W-2 form you want to print. In case the W-2 does not open, hold down the Ctrl + Alt keys while clicking the employee W-2.)
- If prompted, choose View Reprints.
- Click Continue.
- Print the W-2 form on the correct perforated paper when Adobe Reader opens it.
- Attaching a W-2 tax form to the payslip you pay your employees is critical.
This fetches us to the end of this blog. In this blog, we talked about methods to print W2 forms in QuickBooks. If you have more queries like “How to Reprint W2 QuickBooks online, how to reissue W2 in QuickBooks, how to reprint w2 in QuickBooks enterprise or what to do when one or more of your employees is not completely set up”, then call our QuickBooks experts at our toll-free number.1.855.738.2784
You may read also this blog : QuickBooks Payroll Not Working! Ways to Fix it