Dwi Pada Sirsasana –
Today we will try to give you information about Dwi Pada Sirsasana. Because practicing this asana has amazing benefits. About which it is very important for people to know. So that they can also get many benefits.
The most important thing about this asana is that this asana helps a lot in reducing your belly fat. Only those people can practice this asana, who have good knowledge of yoga. This asana is quite difficult for first-time people.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn a Vihana Retreat.
What is Dwi Pada Sirsasana?
Dwi Pada Sirsasana is helpful in controlling the nervous system. This asana puts pressure on both the houses there. And massages the internal organs well. Stimulates Karma Kunjan and removes constipation. It also strengthens the reproductive organs.
And the hands and feet are of great importance in the five organs of action. Because it is very important for both living and completing yoga. Feet drive life. It is most helpful in nurturing us.
Today many people are troubled by the pain of the ankle, knee, and hip joints. Dwi Pada Sirsasana makes all joints and both legs flexible, strong, and strong. Along with this, it is also very beneficial in obesity, excess, and stomach-related problems.
Method of doing Dwi Pada Sirsasan –
- Sit down with both legs extended in front. Bend the right knee while turning it slightly outwards. Now bring the right arm under the shin and hold the outer part of the foot just above the ankle.
- Raise the left arm up and grasp the outer part of the right ankle. Arrange the right arm in such a way that the elbow and thigh are in the middle of the lower part of the leg.
- With the help of arms and hands, lift the right leg up, as soon as it rises on the feet, tilt the torso forward and bend it slightly to the left. Place the claw on the right shoulder. Don’t stress
- Loosen the grip of the right hand. Using the left arm, lift the right leg up while sliding the thigh backward with the top of the left arm. Without putting much emphasis, place the right paw on the back of the neck behind the head.
- This position is achieved by bending the neck forward below the shin and in this position, the shin rests on the shoulder. In the end, place the hands on the priestly center in front of the chest in a salutation posture.
- Try to straighten the spine and keep the head straight this is the last position. Then close the eyes and stay in this position for as long as is conveniently possible. Do the full repetition of the exercise with the other leg.
- Do this asana and breathe normally for some time. Breathe out. And then grab the left ankle with the left hand. Stretch the thighs upwards and backward and place the feet on the left shoulder as in Dwi Pada Sirsasana.
- Keeping the ankles on each other in the shape of a cache-like shape, entangle the claws together behind the neck. Don’t stress Place the hands on the ground next to the buttocks and balance the body on the unanswered. When balance is established, practice the following steps.
- Step 1: Keep the palms in prayer position in front of the chest and do normal breathing. Then place the palms beside the buttocks.
- Step 2: Straighten out the stories. Exhale and while balancing on the hands, lift the whole body above the ground. Keep the ankles tucked together. And stay in this position for as long as you can comfortably. Then slowly bring the body back on the ground.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can add the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh.
Benefits of Dwi Pada Sirsasana –
This asana helps in controlling the nervous system. It puts pressure on both the parts of the abdomen. And massages the internal organs well. Stimulates Karma Kunjan and removes constipation. It strengthens the reproductive organs and removes disorders related to them.
The practice of this asana increases blood circulation in the legs and increases the energy level in the chakras. And at the same time the amount of hemoglobin in the blood increases. This increases the vigor of the body and mind. Dwi Pada Sirsasana makes the joints of the buttocks, waist, and knees active, powerful, and flexible.
Strengthens and strengthens the abdomen, waist, buttocks, groin, calves. By doing 5 to 10 minutes daily, all the joints of the feet remain completely healthy. And the whole leg gets stronger. By doing asanas continuously, belly fat is reduced.
Precautions to be taken while doing Dwi Pada Sirsasana –
You must be careful while practicing Dwi Pada Sirsasana because not doing this asana properly can lead to a lot of problems. What are the things to be kept in mind while doing this asana? For this, you must take the advice of an expert.