Break Fast Desert Safari in Dubai
Dubai is still one of the best places to visit in the world. Those who love travel and adventure are drawn to the desert’s mesmerizing charm. Take a safari early in the morning to see the sunrise in Dubai. It would help if you also had breakfast with your safari. At Desert Safari Dubai Tours, we can set up early morning desert safaris so that you can go on a tour of the vast sands in the Arabian Desert. You’ll have a lot of fun and thrills for a few hours to make your memories even better.
A customizable breakfast safari in the desert:
- Schedule a time for arrival at your pickup location.
- Our land cruisers or SUVs will pick you up from where you want to go, driving you to the place.
- This is how Dune Breakfast will be served.
- You can explore the sand dunes as you ride through the desert with professional drivers and guides.
- Enjoy sand-bashing with your friends and taking pictures with them.
- Make sure you get a picture of the sun as it rises over an empty field in the desert.
- The safari still has a lot to offer, but camel rides are still a big draw.
- Try quad biking, sandboarding, and other things while you’re there. Explore the desert’s plants and animals before going back.
An early-morning safari over the desert with BreakFast
For the breakfast desert safari in Dubai, we will make it the best day of your life. Our knowledgeable tour guides keep an eye on the visitors’ activities, ensuring they stay away from dangers. We will give you all the protective gear and accessories you need to go quad biking or sand-skiing. You can also look at how people live in the desert, especially in the Bedouin communities. They’re still a big part of the trip.
Take a private tour from Dubai to see the UAE desert and do three dune activities at sunrise. You won’t have to worry about transportation or anything else. If you don’t want to fight for a seat on a shared tour, drive your 4×4 into the desert with a driver-guide. People then go on an Arabian-style picnic as the sun rises over the sands. See some of the protected native wildlife, like the Desert Gazelle and the Arabian Oryx, both rare. You can go for a ride or sit back and relax while having an Arabic coffee, dates, or other food and drinks over a picnic.
The sand dunes are an excellent place to have a hearty breakfast
Nature looks beautiful in the morning. In Dubai, make the most of your morning hours. The best time to book your safari with us is when it works for you. Take a break from your work and enjoy the sun setting over the Desert Safari Dubai as it rises over the horizon.
Important information on the Dubai dune breakfast:
- At the time you book, you will get a confirmation.
- Not suitable for people who have back problems when they travel.
- Pregnant women should not travel.
- The sunrise may not be apparent on a foggy/hazy day.
- Young children 5 years old or younger cannot go on the tour.
- There are no heart problems or other serious medical problems.
- A private 4×4 Land Cruiser will be used for the pickup. There will be 5 people in each Land Cruiser at the time.
- It’s OK to wear light summer clothes most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed in the evenings in the winter. Good-quality sunglasses are a good idea. Hats are a good idea when you are in the sun.
- Temperatures can get as high as 45 degrees Celsius during the daytime in the UAE during the summer months of June through September. During this time, humidity levels can also reach 90%. All of our guests should take the necessary precautions.
- A light jacket and closed shoes are good to have with you when it’s cold outside in the evenings in the Dubai Safari Desert in winter. Sandboarding can be dangerous if you don’t wear shoes made for the job.
- There is a chance that you won’t be able to meet an Arabian Oryx at the feeding station. If you want to be a vegetarian, let us know when you book.
- The local tour operator can cancel any part of the planned programs because of government decisions, public holidays, bad weather, or other reasons.
- Travelers should be able to move around a little.
- If there is a lot of traffic, it could take another 60 to 90 minutes to drive from your hotel in Dubai to the tour site and back again.
- This is a one-on-one tour or activity. Only your group will be there.