SAP System Applications and Products in Data Processing is a software tool that is useful by companies in managing various business processes.
Modules Of SAP
SAP provides multiple modules for managing various business functions. These modules help in the smooth functioning of an organization and increase overall productivity. To further know about it, one can visit SAP online certification courses in India. SAP consists of overall 25 modules and given below are the most important of them.
- Financial Accounting- It helps in managing the financial data of an organization and it consists of various sub-components like general ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Payable. Etc.
- Controlling- This module is responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and optimizing all the processes in an organization.
- Sales & Distribution Management- It maintains customer relationships and manages shipping, billing, selling, and transportation of products and services in an organization.
- Material Management- This module is useful in procurement handling and inventory management. In addition, it manages all the tasks within the supply chain.
- Logistic Execution- It helps in mapping an industry’s logistical processes. In addition, it provides various tools for monitoring carrier performance and gaining greater visibility into supply chains.
- Supplier Relationship Management- It is responsible for procuring the goods through a web-based platform.
- Customer Relationship Management- This module helps in managing the customer relationships between relationships across sales, marketing, customer service, and e-commerce.
What Is SAP Certification?
SAP certification is proof of expertise and experience of SAP consultants, professionals, and software users. In addition, SAP AG is responsible for conducting the certification exams. There are three different types of certifications which are as follows.
- Associate certification- This certification course verifies the fundamental knowledge and overall understanding of a specific SAP solution.
- Specialist certification- It focuses on a specific role or an integration component. For example- HANAAW 14 SAP Certified Development Specialist.
- Professional certification- These are advanced certifications and they require years of practice on the job profession along with a better understanding of SAP.
Advantage & Importance of SAP Certifications
SAP certification is significant for those who are currently dealing in the SAP arena but are looking for better career opportunities in near future. In addition, this certification is an investment for the future and it provides good ROI when you pursue your career. There are many SAP Training Institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the advantages of getting an SAP certification.
- Good Job Opportunities- SAP certified professionals are one of the most demanding skills in the IT sector today. There are multiple companies all over the globe looking for professionals in it. It is because this software system provides modules for dealing with all operational processes.
- Good Salary- Certified professionals always have the advantage of higher salaries as compared to the ones without certifications. Moreover, they have requirements in various high-paying sectors like ERP systems, CRM solutions, manufacturing, logistics, production. Etc.
- Honor & Reputation- Along with a good salary and better job opportunities, it also ensures increment in your value. In addition, it acts as proof that you have good skills in the SAP ERP and makes helps you in getting higher preferences. Moreover, your colleagues and juniors will see you as a role model.
- Recognition Among Employees- It helps you in becoming a motivator and a role model for your fellow colleagues. In addition, this certification makes you a deserving employee for appreciation and recognition. Moreover, it makes a positive impression among recruiters and employers.
- Faster Promotions- Professionals with a certificate have a clear advantage over noncertified ones in terms of promotion. This is because certification is seen as a symbol of knowledge and expertise.