Quickbooks Tool Hub is a multi-faceted software that helps QB users. It can resolve multiple common QuickBooks issues of different categories.
The Tool Hub is a blend of various separate tools in one place. You can install the QuickBooks tool hub download file on windows. All you need is to meet its essential requirement; if you don’t know, okay!
Here, you’ll learn how to install the QuickBooks tool hub and its usage.
What Are Essential Requirements to Install A Quickbooks Tool Hub?
In order to install the QuickBooks tool hub download file on your system, you need to fulfill two basic requirements:
- .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
Download Quickbooks Tool Hub on Your Windows
The process is divided into two steps. 1. Download the QuickBooks tool hub file 2. Install the tool.
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks tool hub
- Open your web browser.
- Go to intuit’s official website to get the setup file of Tool Hub.
- Please tap on the download file and save it on your system.
Step 2: Install the QuickBooks tool hub
- Open the download folder (Ctrl+J) or the location,
- Or where you saved the setup file.
- Now, double-click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- A new installation window will appear. Tap the Next button.
- Now, accept the license agreement and click the Yes button.
- Select the QuickBooks tool hub destination folder.
- Tap the Next button.
- After that, tap the Install button to begin the installation.
- At last, click the Finish button.
The QB tool hub will launch after the process ends. You can use it here for various purposes, as explained in the next section.
Advantages of Installing Quickbooks Tool Hub
The purpose of the QuickBooks tool hub is to provide ease of using QuickBooks to its users. By that, it means resolving common errors without looking for external help.
The advantage and usage of Tool Hub as mentioned here:
- Resolving Installation error: An important tab in the tool that fixes issues that occur when installing QuickBooks on your system. It can be failing to install the setup or related problems. You can also uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks desktop.
- Company file errors: Another tab in the Tool hub that helps resolve company file-related issues. For instance, if you’re trying to open a company file but failing, it’s when this tab allows you to troubleshoot an error. The tool uses Quickbooks File Doctor.
- Connection and Network Issue: You can tap on this tab in case of any network issue in QuickBooks. For instance, error h202, H101, H505 etc.
- Performance Issue: Use the Program problem tab if your QuickBooks behaves sluggishly or lags when accessing its features or functions. It can also resolve error 6123.
- Login Issue: If you forget your password or get an issue logging in, use the Password Reset tab.
We hope the guide helped you understand the QuickBooks tool hub and install it on your system. It resolves major QuickBooks common problems that users face in their day-to-day life. If you like this post or have any queries, please contact us.