Along with a plethora of services and features, the QuickBooks application also allows its customers to avail of the crucial QuickBooks documents in PDF format. It is because a user does not have access to the QuickBooks Desktop all the time. In addition, it also becomes suitable to acquire data for those who are not QuickBooks users. By having PDF-converted QuickBooks document copies, people can fetch any data whenever required. Thus, the concerned user can do it with the help of the QuickBooks PDF Converter. As a result, in this article, we will discuss the feature in brief and understand how to install and use it.
If you face any challenges while using the PDF converter in QuickBooks, have a consultation with the team of technical experts through 1.855.738.2784, as they are available round the clock to guide you.
A Step-By-Step Procedure to Install the QuickBooks Desktop PDF Converter
Have you been constantly trying to perform the installation of the PDF Converter in the QuickBooks application but could not do so? Do not get worried! Go through the following process and follow each step accurately-
- First of all, on your Windows desktop, look for the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Once located, right-click on its icon and then access the properties window by tapping on the ‘Properties’ option.
- After that, opt for the ‘Find Target’ or ‘Open File Location’ option.
- The Windows Explorer screen will appear on the screen that will show several documents.
- From the list, hit the ‘Install Application’ or ‘Install.exe’ option.
- By tapping on it, you begin the installation procedure.
- As the installation completes, you are required to click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, choose ‘Run’ after clicking on the Windows ‘Start’ button and then type in ‘Printers’ in the space provided.
- Choose ‘OK’ to access the ‘Printers and Faxes’ window.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Document Converter’ and hit the ‘Rename’ option.
- At last, change its name to ‘QuickBooks PDF Converter’, and to confirm the action, hit the ‘Enter’ key.
Read further to learn the complete method of converting your QuickBooks document into PDF form.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6209
A Detailed Guideline About Converting the QuickBooks document into PDF
Here is an entire process that we have explained about making your documents in PDF form in QuickBooks. To know how to do it, you must check out the method and perform it accordingly-
- In the very beginning, launch your QuickBooks Desktop and then look for the invoice that needs to be saved in PDF format.
- After that, from the menu, tap on the ‘File’ tab and then click on the ‘Save as PDF’ option.
- In the next step, you are required to choose a location where you want to store the PDF converted invoice.
- Once done, go to the File Name section and type in a name.
- In the end, end the process by hitting the ‘Save’ button.
The blog ends here. We suppose this content on the QuickBooks PDF Converter has helped you gather relevant info. So, if you still have any questions or incur problems while installing or making use of the PDF converter, immediately dial 1.855.738.2784 to speak with one of our experienced professionals.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 392