You get interrupted by the following alert warning message, “QuickBooks is unable to send your emails outlook’ whenever the QuickBooks send forms freezes. The moment you incur the glitch, you cannot send any invoices to your customers. In fact, the error restricts you from using the outlook email in QuickBooks. As a result, we are here to discuss the matter in more detail so that you can get rid of the problem as soon as possible. For a better understanding, keep reading this article till the end.
Are you having issues while sending statements in QuickBooks? Do not get worried! Immediately have a consultation with one of our experienced professionals through our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 for guidance.
Prime Reasons Due to Which Your QuickBooks Gets Frozen When Sending Invoices
To gather info on what really triggers the problem, read out the reasons listed further-
- One of the major factors behind receiving the error can be that you have not installed the QuickBooks Desktop properly on your computer device.
- One of the other reasons can include the incorrect email preferences settings in your QuickBooks application.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6209
Which are the Different Methods to Deal with the Issue of Being Unable to Send Invoices in the QuickBooks Desktop?
If you are finding it difficult to troubleshoot the issue, then go through the fixing methods we have provided below-
SOLUTION 1: Perform the Procedure of Uninstalling and Re-Installing the QuickBooks Program on Your Desktop
- First, access Control Panel from the Windows ‘Start’ section.
- Now, click on the ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
- You will see a list from there; choose the QuickBooks Desktop to remove it.
- After selecting the application, hit ‘Uninstall/Change’ and ‘Remove’.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Next’ month to remove it altogether.
- As you have uninstalled it, install your version of QuickBooks again.
- Save the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and then move forward with the on-screen steps for completing the installation process.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, choose the ‘Next’ button and type in the required license number and product detail.
- Choose the ideal install type.
- Once selected, tap ‘Next’ and then on the ‘Install’ button.
SOLUTION 2: Modify the Configuration of Email Preferences in Your QuickBooks Desktop
- After running the QuickBooks Desktop, move the cursor to the ‘Edit’ section.
- Under the menu, click on the ‘Preferences’ option.
- On the left side of the screen, hit the ‘My Preferences’ option and then choose ‘Edit’.
- Next, you must tap ‘Default’.
- In the further step, you are required to verify whether the name of the email provider and ‘Server Name’ section matches each other or not.
- Now, edit the name of the server for outlook. The changed name must look like- intuit.smtp.mail.outlook.com
- Checkmark the ‘Use Enhanced Security’ checkbox and then login into the webmail using accurate credentials.
We would like to end the blog here. If your QuickBooks send forms freezes the next time, we hope the content provided here will definitely help you in fixing the problem effectively. Additionally, if you require any other help regarding the same, directly have a word with our technical support team at 1.855.738.2784 .
You may read also : QuickBooks Pdf Converter